Saturday, July 4, 2009

The First of Many to Come

So it begins. I decided it was time to share the stories of the places I've been.

Unfortunately many of the locations will be kept a secret, as to protect them. If you know a place that I've posted, PLEASE don't reveal if I haven't already. There's nothing more disappointing to me than to find a cool place that was discovered by the wrong people and vandalized.

I'm hoping to post a small story on every place I've been where I've spent a considerable amount of time photographing and exploring. The locations will not be posted necessarily in chronological order from when I visited them.

My nickname is FuriosD and I am an Urban Explorer and Photographer. I love finding places that are rich in history, but have rarely been in the spotlight. I am continuously amazed by the incredible places that are overlooked daily.

My goal is to inspire you to open that door that looks old and cool, or climb that weird rusty thing to see what's at the top; to sneak into that old building and see what's inside it, or even simply to travel somewhere while purposely avoiding the tourist traps.

Get in touch with that childish instinct to explore something creepy, old and cool...

...and the interesting stories will come.


P.S. If my grammar sucks, you're not really reading the story.

2 comments:

  1. Dude you've got an awesome blog. Was going through all of it... Very impressive photography.

    I am much much more impressed that I can convey here.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspire me you have! A few of us will be heading south in May to explore the areas and sites near the Mohawk Tipple.
    Thank for posting these and NOT revelling the locations
    Barry

    ReplyDelete